CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, FULL TIME, CONVERSE OFFICE
FPN Services is looking for a customer service oriented individual with management experience to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of customer service coordinators as they work with with installers, customers and stores to solve problems that arise at the jobsite.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure customer service staff stays on task.
- Serve as a problem solver that your team can come to with questions.
- De-escalate upset customers
- Work with installers, managers, customers and stores when an installer has an issue on a jobsite to find the best possible resolution.
- Follow up to ensure that issues are resolved and all paperwork is handled properly.
- Enter the information in real time into the computer system.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Management experience – You should have experience managing a team of at least 4-10 people and empowering employees to do their best work.
- Excellent communication skills – Customer service is our number one priority. You must communicate professionally, and your upbeat attitude must shine through in your phone voice. The ideal candidate will also communicate well with management, the independent contractors who service our customers and our retail client.
- Problem solving – The right candidate must be able to think on their feet to resolve issues.
- Self motivated – Much of the work is performed independently, and we are a fast paced office.
- Computer Skills – Strong computer skills are critical for success in these roles. Typing, basic text editing skills, email management programs, and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite are necessary.
Previous experience in a construction industry role is highly preferred. Strong tenure in previous positions, and customer service experience are more important. Bilingual also preferred.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & cover letter.